Services & Prices Spa Room Cookie Lee Jewelry Contact Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I've been a client of Tina's since 1999, when she was at Transformations Salon in La Mesa.  Once she moved to Alpine, I knew I had to follow her!  Tina has always done a wonderful cut and color with top-quality products, she listens to the client and what they want - and she delivers! Over the years, she has become a friend to me and my kids.  She went above and beyond this summer in helping my son with a serious hair loss issue, and made him feel and look so much better before school started.  Tina is always accommodating and willing to work people in when they request to be, and while there for a hair appointment I've seen her work with clients of all ages, including walk-ins, and all are treated with kindness and professionalism.  Everyone leaves happy and satisfied from Atria Salon, whether they have seen Tina or another of her stylists.  I drive 35 miles each way to Atria since Tina relocated to Alpine, and it's totally worth it! :-)

1 Previous Review: